Have you ever noticed that when 2 job applicants with equal number of advantages and achievements apply for a position, a preference is made to the one who had an internship abroad?
In most cases this happens because a lot of companies understand concepts of ‘practice’ and ‘internship’ in a wrong way. Unfortunately, young graduates are not taken seriously as future employees with a potential for further successful growth within the company. Nobody acquaints them with the business and they do not have access to documentation.
Businesses in Czech Republic work by completely different rules and principles:
- Every participant is directly involved into everyday life of the company. He gets an opportunity to obtain new contacts which will have impact on their future prospective career.
- There are a lot of branches of international companies in Prague, that is why internship isn’t considered to be a benefit for the privileged ones.
- Everyone has a chance to get an interesting job offer and their dream work.
- As a part of internship you get not only valuable experience which you will need at work, but also you study the language of this country. As you understand a person fluently speaking foreign languages is welcomed in any company.
- Your qualification will grow from day to day and your skills will develop with every stage of internship.
- Internship in Prague gives you a great chance to explore the most beautiful places in the country- castles, aquapark, national museum and others.
- In practice most of the graduates who proved themselves from their best side get an offer from the company where they have had an internship.
Internship in the Czech Republic is your ticket into a different kind of future!
Is it your long term dream to step on a road to success and exciting lifestyle? To distinguish yourself from the crowd and to build a breathtaking career? Now is exactly the time for it. Take an internship in Prague for a great start of your career!
Don’t leave important decisions until tomorrow and get to know our programs right now:
- Internship in Czech Technical University in Prague: aimed at professional growth of specialists in technology and students from relevant universities
- Internship in Czech Technical University in Prague or Czech University of Life Sciences.
- Specialization: IT. Aimed at professional growth of IT-professionals and students from relevant universities
- Czech University of Life Sciences, Faculty of Economics and Management offers several internships:
- Specialization in Banking: aimed at professional growth of specialists in banking and students from relevant universities
- Specialization in Marketing: aimed at professional growth of specialists in banking and students from relevant universities
- 8 day internship in Charles University: aimed at professional growth of specialists in teaching and students from relevant universities
- One month internship in Prague. Basics of tourism. Management in tourism.This unique program is aimed for those who specialize in this field or who work in a hotel sphere. This program includes courses in the Czech Association of Hotels and Restaurants, practice in the best 3-4-5 * hotels and improvement of your English level.
These are just some examples of internships in Prague which the International Union of Youth can organize for you. We work with all Czech universities and we can arrange an internship in any sphere upon request!
- Exchange program in Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague
- IT Internship in Czech Technical University
- Internship on the basis of the Charles University
- Internship on the basis of the Czech Technical University in Prague
- Banking Internship in Czech University
- Marketing Internship in Czech University
- Internship in tourism in Prague
Similar Programs in this Category: