During your Foundation for IT and Computer Science Degrees you will learn all the necessary subjects for your successful exams at university. You will learn Mathematic and Professional English / Czech language. The course was specially designed to help foreign students to entrance the university and be wholly prepared to study IT or Computer Science subjects.Student can study in either Czech or English languages any field related to IT or Computer Science. Czech University of Life Sciences and Czech Technical University are among the leading state universities in the Czech Republic. They offer high-quality education and rated degrees and certificates to their Czech and international students.
Academic year (15.9– 7.6):
Winter semester 15.9 – 18.12 and Summer semester 15.1 – 7.6
22-26h of language courses per week
(Czech language + English language) + Mathematics for business.
Study Plan – Czech Foundation Course:
|Czech language (professional)||560 hours||560 hours|
|Czech language (verbal communication skills)||240 hours||240 hours|
|English language (verbal communication skills)||60 hours||60 hours|
|Math||60 hours||60 hours|
|Biology, Physics, Chemistry||–||60 hours each|
Study Plan – English Foundation Course:
|English language (professional)||560 hours||compulsory attendance|
|English language (verbal communication skills)||140 hours||facultative course|
|Czech language (verbal communication skills)||40 hours||facultative course|
|Math||60 hours||facultative course|
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER:
- Documents assistance: help with filling in a long-term visa application form for the Czech Embassy. We provide Study Invitation Visa letter and confirmation of accommodation (required by the Embassy).
- Provision of full-cover medical insurance for 1 year (insurance is not included in the program price and costs 560 Euro).
- Transfer upon arrival to Prague from airport, bus or railway stations to accommodation.
- Provision of Czech local SIM card.
- Provision of accommodation in the Czech Republic:
- University residence twin, shared, no board- price is 300 Euro/per student/per month.
- Police registration for international students within the first 3 days upon arrival.
- Orientation program in the Czech Republic:
- Sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM supervisors and providing with the main information about the city.
- Providing student with all-inclusive travel card for Prague for 2 months.
- Cultural programme:
- Welcome party
- Tour around Prague
- Visiting a museum or an exhibition
- Boat trip along Vltava river
- Sports activities (paintball, football)
- Trip to Karlovy Vary
- Trip to Aquapark
- Visiting an evening musical event
- Farewell dinner
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary and higher education documents.
- Support with further application to University in the Czech Republic:
- Providing help with filling in the application forms.
- Consultation about Programmes and entry requirements.
- International Student Identity Card, providing students discounts in more than 1500 locations in Czech Republic (shops, restaurants, museums, etc.)
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the whole period of study, assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation.