The Foundation Program was designed for students who want to enter the most prestigious creative specialities in Europe. During the program you will learn professional English or Czech language, also you will study all the necessary creative specialities subjects for your successful entrance exams to your chosen universities.
Czech University of Life Sciences, University of Chemistry and Technology and Czech Technical University in Prague are among the leading public universities in the Czech Republic. On the basis of these universities we conduct our preparatory courses. They offer high-quality education and rated degrees and certificates to their Czech and international students.
Academic year (15.9– 7.6):
Winter semester 15.9 – 18.12 and Summer semester 15.1 – 7.6
22-26h of language courses per week
Czech or English language + Mathematics for business.
Study Plan – Czech Foundation Course:
|Total||1020 hours||1100 hours|
|Czech language||800 hours||800 hours|
|English language (verbal communication skills)||60 hours||60 hours|
|Math||60 hours||60 hours|
|Biology, Physics, Chemistry||–||60 hours each|
|Czech language (Two project works)||100 hours||–|
Study Plan – English Foundation Course:
|English language (professional)||700 hours|
|Czech language||40 hours|
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER :
- Documents assistance: help with filling in a long-term visa application form for the Czech Embassy. We provide a Study Invitation Visa letter and confirmation of accommodation (required by the Embassy).
- Providing with the Comperehensive medical insurance for 1 year (insurance policy is not included in the program price and costs from 560 Euro).
- Transfer upon arrival to Prague from airport, bus or railway stations to accommodation.
- Providing with the Czech local SIM card.
- Providing with the place of accommodation in the Czech Republic:
– University residence – price is about 300 Euro/per student/per month.
- Police registration for international students within the first 3 days upon arrival.
- Orientation program in the Czech Republic:
– Welcome party.
– Sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM coordinator and providing information about the city.
– Visiting a museum or an exhibition.
– Boat trip along Vltava river.
– Sports activities (paintball, football etc.).
– Trip to Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov.
– Visiting Aqua park.
– Evening musical event.
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary or higher education documents.
- Support with further application to University in the Czech Republic.
– Providing help with filling in the application forms.
– Consultation about programs and entry requirements.
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the whole period of study, assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation.