The Foundation Course in Business Studies is one year program which prepares students from abroad for university entry for the most prestigious Economics and Business schools in the Czech Republic.
The foundation course takes place in The Czech University of Life Sciences or Czech Technical University or The University of Chemistry and Technology which are among the leading state universities in the Czech Republic. This course prepares students to get accepted to Czech state universities because international students should pass entrance exams.
Student can study in Czech language or English language any field related to business.
Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree, there are several choices in business related fields in all the Universities in Czech Republic, some of them are:
- Bachelor in Economics and Management in CULS: 3 years period
- Bachelor Business Administration in CULS: 3 years period
- Master’s in Economics and Management in CULS: 2 years period
- Master’s in Business Administration in CULS: 2 years period
Academic year (15.9– 7.6):
Winter semester 15.9 – 18.12 and Summer semester 15.1 – 7.6
22-26h of language courses per week
(Czech language + English language) + Mathematics for business.
Study Plan – Czech Foundation Course:
|Total||920 hours||1100 hours|
|Czech language (verbal communication skills)||800 hours||1100 hours|
|English language (verbal communication skills)||60 hours||40 hours|
|Math||60 hours||60 hours|
|Biology, Physics, Chemistry||–||60 hours each|
Study Plan – English Foundation Course:
|English language (professional)||700 hours|
|Czech language (verbal communication skills)||40 hours|
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER :
- Documents assistance: help with filling in a long-term visa application form for the Czech Embassy. We provide a Study Invitation Visa letter and confirmation of accommodation (required by the Embassy).
- Providing full-cover medical insurance for 1 year (insurance policy is not included in the program price and costs 560 Euro).
- Transfer upon arrival to Prague from airport, bus or railway stations to accommodation.
- Provided Czech local SIM card and transport card for Prague for 2 months.
- Providing accommodation in the Czech Republic:
University residence – price is about 300 Euro/per student/per month.
- Police registration for international students within the first 3 days upon arrival.
- Orientation program in the Czech Republic:
– Welcome party
– Sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM coordinator and providing information about the city
– Visiting a museum or an exhibition
– Boat trip along Vltava river
– Sports activities (paintball, football etc.)
– Trip to Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov
– Visiting Aqua park
– Evening musical event
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary and higher education documents.
- Support with further application to University in the Czech Republic.
– Providing help with filling in the application forms
– Consultation about programs and entry requirements
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the whole period of study, assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation.