One Semester Foundation program takes place in The Czech University of Life Sciences, The Czech Technical University or The University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, which are among the leading state universities in the Czech Republic. Student can study in Czech language or English language any field related to Humanities or Social Sciences. A degree in an arts and humanities subject allows you to enhance your critical thinking skills and develop a global and cultural awareness, in preparation for future employment in many different contexts.
On One Semester Foundation program, besides Czech language students in small groups (about 15 students) study English language which will be an additional advantage when they apply to the university. Courses are taught by the experienced, qualified professors from CULS / CTU / UCT.
Most importantly this language course is intended for university entrance to the best schools in the Czech Republic. Those schools might be such as VŠE, Anglo-American University, University of New York in Prague, Charles University, Czech Technical University and Czech University of Life Sciences in Prague, some other prestigious educational institutes all over the Czech Republic.
Academic year (15.1.2018 – 7.6 2018):
Dates: 15th of January – 7th of June (21 week)
20 hours of language studies per week
English language + Czech language
Study Plan – Czech Course:
|Total||500 hours||660 hours|
|Czech language (professional)||400 hours||380 hours|
|Mathematics||60 hours||60 hours|
|English communication skills||40 hours||40 hours|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology||–||60 hours each|
Study Plan – English Course:
|English language (professional)||400 hours|
|Czech communication skills||40 hours|
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER :
- Documents assistance: help with filling in a long-term visa application form for the Czech Embassy. We provide a Study Invitation Visa letter and confirmation of accommodation (required by the Embassy).
- Providing full-cover medical insurance for 1 year (insurance policy is not included in the program price and costs 560 Euro).
- Transfer upon arrival to Prague from airport, bus or railway stations to accommodation.
- Provided Czech local SIM card and transport card for Prague for 2 months.
- Providing accommodation in the Czech Republic:
– University residence – price is about 300 Euro/per student/per month.
- Police registration for international students within the first 3 days upon arrival.
- Orientation program in the Czech Republic:
– Welcome party
– Sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM coordinator and providing information about the city
– Visiting a museum or an exhibition
– Boat trip along Vltava river
– Sports activities (paintball, football etc.)
– Trip to Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov
– Visiting Aqua park
– Evening musical event
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary and higher education documents.
- Support with further application to University in the Czech Republic.
– Providing help with filling in the application forms
– Consultation about programs and entry requirements
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the whole period of study, assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation