The Foundation Program has been designed by the International Union of Youth (MSM) in Prague. The course is developed for students who want to study Creative Specialities in Europe. The classes are held in CTU / CULS / UCT by high qualified professors of the universities.
During the program you will learn professional English or Czech language, also you will learn all the necessary subjects for your successful entrance exams to your chosen leading state or private universities in the Czech Republic or Europe.
Summer semester (15.1– 7.6):
20h of language courses per week
(Czech language + English language) + Mathematics for business.
Study Plan – Czech Foundation Course:
|Total||500 hours||660 hours|
|Czech language (professional)||400 hours||380 hours|
|Mathematics||60 hours||60 hours|
|English communication skills||40 hours||40 hours|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology||–||60 hours each|
Study Plan – English Foundation Course:
|English language||400 hours|
|Czech language (verbal communication skills)||40 hours|
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER :
- Documents assistance: help with filling in a long-term visa application form for the Czech Embassy. We provide a Study Invitation Visa letter and confirmation of accommodation (required by the Embassy).
- Providing full-cover medical insurance for 1 year (insurance policy is not included in the program price and costs 560 Euro).
- Transfer upon arrival to Prague from airport, bus or railway stations to accommodation.
- Provided Czech local SIM card and transport card for Prague for 2 months.
- Providing accommodation in the Czech Republic:
– University residence – price is about 300 Euro/per student/per month.
- Police registration for international students within the first 3 days upon arrival.
- Orientation program in the Czech Republic:
– Welcome party
– Sightseeing tour around Prague with the MSM coordinator and providing information about the city
– Visiting a museum or an exhibition
– Boat trip along Vltava river
– Sports activities (paintball, football etc.)
– Trip to Karlovy Vary and Cesky Krumlov
– Visiting Aqua park
– Evening musical event
- Help with nostrification (recognition) of secondary and higher education documents.
- Support with further application to University in the Czech Republic.
– Providing help with filling in the application forms
– Consultation about programs and entry requirements
- If necessary, we will help to arrange all medical assistance as soon as possible and translate doctor’s comments from Czech language. Health insurance policy is required.
- During the whole period of study, assistance and consultations are free, including the questions about accommodation, work and visa regulation.
Similar Programs in this Category: