So you have decided to study in the Czech Republic. There are some requirements that you have to meet in order to be accepted to a Czech university.
In Czech Republic you can either study in Czech language (free of charge at state universities) or in English language (at a reasonable cost starting from 3000 Euro/per year).
In order to enter any Bachelor or Masters programme you have to complete 3 requirements as an international student:
- demonstrate the necessary level of either Czech or English language
- nostrificate (validate) your international documents of previous education
- successfully pass University entrance exams (3 or 4 exams, depending on the field of study).
MSM offers various 1-year or 6-months Foundation Programmes in Prague that will help international students successfully complete these requirements and enter any of 26 state and 45 private Universities.
If you don’t choose Czech Republic as a place to get your degree, and you are seeking to study in English-speaking countries, Prague still has something to offer you. In order to be accepted to the universities in the UK, USA or Canada you have to meet the requirements of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (Level 3). You can reach this level by studying in Prague for 1 year and become ready for your dream university degree.
Why choose MSM Foundation Program?
- You will master your language skills to pass the university entrance exams.
- You will get prepared for university entrance exams with professional teachers.
- You will validate your international documents on your previous education gained at your home country that you need to apply to Czech universities (this process can be done only in the Czech Republic and lasts for about 6-7 months)
- You will learn more about the system of education, culture, politics and economics of Czech Republic.
- You will study on a campus of the university and get an extra motivation to become one of its students after Foundation program.
- You will have an opportunity to learn 2 foreign languages. The more languages you speak the more employment opportunities you get.
- You get a chance to travel around Europe whenever and wherever you want. Prague is only 1 hour away from Germany and 3 hours away from Austria.
- We will take care of all the details and help you enter European educational system smoothly: from assistance in the collection of the necessary documents for your first student visa to the meeting you at the place of arrival, booking residence for you and provide any necessary advice during your study.
Our Foundation Programs