Today it is very important to be well educated and highly professional in order to build a successful career. If you have experience of studying abroad and have received degrees from several universities, you become more competitive when it comes to looking for a job. You have more advantages than your colleagues who don’t have the same experience. But how old will you be when you begin your first job after spending so much time poring over books? Don’t lose hope as there is a perfect solution to this problem – a double degree programs.
Double degree programs are the unique opportunity for students to simultaneously receive two accredited Bachelor degrees and a professional certificate in the field of their choice in only 3 years. It usually looks like this: students may spend 2 years studying in one country (the Czech Republic), and then for their third year go to another country (Switzerland, USA or Canada). It gives them a chance to be fully immersed in the life of a different countries: to make new friends and possibly future business contacts from all over the world, as well as deepen their knowledge of foreign languages.
Why choose a Double Degree Programs?
- It’s an opportunity to get 2 European Bachelor’s degrees + a professional certificate in a specific field.
- You save your time: it only takes you 3 years to get 2 degrees.
- You expand your boundaries of communication and networking opportunities: studying in an international environment of European cities, and communicating with people from 150 different countries.
- With European, American and Canadian diplomas you receive an opportunity to continue your education in any country in the world.
- With these diplomas you will be extremely competitive at the labor market
- By studying in the Schengen area you can travel all over Europe and see what it has to offer.