Double Award, Double Degree
2 Years in Czech Republic+ 1 Year in Switzerland
Study with both – the Czech University of Life Science and Swiss Education Group
- Double major
- International business in hotel and tourism management
- Business administration
GRADUATE IN 3 OR 3,5 YEARS WITH MORE:
- Two awards from two European countries will enhance your CV, giving you international appeal.Bachelor in “Business Administration” granted by state European University – the Czech University of Life Sciences (CULS), Prague. Learning process in English + Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel Management granted by Hotel Institute Montreux (HIM), a member of Swiss Education Group (SEG) – a world leader in hospitality education. Learning process in English or Bachelor of International Business in Hotel and Tourism Management granted by César Ritz Colleges Switzerland, a member of Swiss Education Group (SEG). Learning process in English.
- Paid internship in Switzerland or worldwide (4 to 6 months: students completing an internship in Switzerland receive a minimum gross monthly salary of CHF 2,168. Two years of living in the Czech Republic will broaden your internship opportunities in terms of work visa.
- Save time: in only 3 or 3,5 years gain two awards or complete two bachelor degrees.
- Save money: 2 years out of a 3 or 3,5-year program spent in the Czech Republic will help you save up to 70%.
- Gain experience of studying and living in two European countries.
- Learn 3 foreign languages: study in English, German or French is compulsory from the first year; living in the Czech Republic will help you to learn Czech. The more languages you speak the more employment opportunities you get!
- Double your networking opportunities: enjoy the international environment of one of the most romantic and popular European cities – Prague, with fast developing hospitality sphere, study at CULS campus for 2 first years with more than 20’000 students and study in Switzerland during a final year, the birthplace of hospitality.
- Combine a solid European “Business Administration” Degree with one of the most rapidly developing specializations of high demand – hotel and tourism management: open doors to a wide variety of exciting career options around the world and get prepared for top-end management positions in the booming hospitality industry.
- Gain experience of studying in a big university campus in Prague and a boutique style top-range institute in Switzerland.
- Learn specific features of hospitality industry of at least two European countries:
regular master classes from professionals are part of the study program in Prague and Switzerland + paid internship in Switzerland or worldwide.
- Get wonderful employment opportunities: specialists of high quality are of high demand in hospitality industry in the Czech Republic, there world-class hotel chains are being opened every year or take your chance to get employed worldwide;
- Enroll into the program right after your secondary school graduation:
- completion of secondary school
- English language requirement of IELTS 5.0