So you have decided to study in the Czech Republic. There are some requirements that you have to meet in order to be accepted to a Czech university. Of course, you will have to pass an entrance exam. But how do you do it, if you don’t speak Czech? Easy – you enroll for one of our Foundation programs and we teach you everything you need to know to successfully enter a university of your choice. You will also receive a certificate indicating your level of the language according to the CEF standards after a successful completion of the course.
If you didn’t choose Czech Republic as a place to get a degree, and you are targeting at English-speaking countries, Prague still has something to offer you. In order to be accepted to the universities in the UK, USA or Canada you have to meet the requirements of the Qualifications and Credit Framework (Level 3). You can reach this level by studying in Prague for 1 year and become ready for your dream university degree.
Why choose a Foundation program?
- You will deepen your language skills, and as a consequence feel more confident during the university entrance exams,
- You will learn more about the system of education, culture, politics and economics of the selected country,
- You will visit the campus of the university and get an extra motivation to become one of its students,
- You will learn 2 foreign languages. The more languages you speak the more employment opportunities you get,
- You get a chance to travel around Europe whenever and wherever you want. Prague is several hours away from a lot of famous and beautiful places around Europe,
- We will take care of all the details of your trip: from assistance in the collection of the necessary documents to the meeting at the place of arrival and advice during the study.